The Kickback Forum Index The Kickback
http://www.thekickback.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hmm?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gumby
Sweet Transvestite

Location: the moon-drenched shores of my(not yours) most beloved planet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:35 pm    Post subject: hmm? Reply with quote

it has recently come to my attention that America is finding reality telivision to be more and more of an entertaining medium and I am therefore preposing that we try our own little reality experiment here on the kickback. We take a tab of anyone who would be interested and add them to a poll. The person with the most votes at the end of each week will be banned untill the end of the contest. ...Don't ask me why I'm posting this maybe to see how the kickback would function without certain people. (I mean noone in particular.)

We live in a material world, and I hate to admit it, but for a minute there; I lost myself...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tenkin
Typo Kign

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

while it would be fun, maybe just exclude them from certain forums, like adding or removing them from a usergroup, I wouldn't want people to get discouraged by being the first voted out and then never come back...

"Get your mind on the task at hand: Attending to my needs. Forget all your meaningless whattodo and get back to pleasing my weenus" - Chris Lee
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Venom
Graphics Guru
Graphics Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol yea, its a good idea though, "Survive The Kickback!!" winner gets absolutely nothing, maybe some mild respect
Chaotic
Ultra Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

w00t, count me in!

We need guns. Lots of guns.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Point-Zero
Super Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure. Even though I'm surey gumby fucking hates me.
Ultra Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if I were to take part in this, there is no possibility that i would survive the first round.

Count me out of it.
Sweet Transvestite

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Venom wrote:
lol yea, its a good idea though, "Survive The Kickback!!" winner gets absolutely nothing, maybe some mild respect

perhaps points each round

We live in a material world, and I hate to admit it, but for a minute there; I lost myself...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gumby
Sweet Transvestite

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tenkin wrote:
while it would be fun, maybe just exclude them from certain forums, like adding or removing them from a usergroup, I wouldn't want people to get discouraged by being the first voted out and then never come back...

good idea...perhaps a surving the kickback forum where we can talk, you know more personal than in the others and not have to worry about the outside interfearance and vote people out of that user group.

Anti-Hero
Quote:
if I were to take part in this, there is no possibility that i would survive the first round.

Count me out of it.

Come on...don't let that stop you... maybe we should have a way to earn points this week and the performance of each person (perhaps at a quiz or whatever) earns them points that go to a pot and the end winner gains all these points. This may prevent people who are disliked from being ostracised because of their performances.

Point-Zero
Super Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope I'm not hated by everyone. lol
Ultra Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gumby wrote:
Tenkin wrote:

good idea...perhaps a surving the kickback forum where we can talk, you know more personal than in the others and not have to worry about the outside interfearance and vote people out of that user group.

Anti-Hero
Quote:

Count me out of it.

Come on...don't let that stop you... maybe we should have a way to earn points this week and the performance of each person (perhaps at a quiz or whatever) earns them points that go to a pot and the end winner gains all these points. This may prevent people who are disliked from being ostracised because of their performances.

I'll think about it, maybe next time around. Lets see how this one plays out first.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Kickback Forum Index -> Site Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: