The Kickback Forum Index The Kickback
http://www.thekickback.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forum Updated

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Kickback Forum Index -> News and Poll Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
|darc|
Rex Kickbackis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:30 pm    Post subject: Forum Updated Reply with quote

phpBB 2.0.7 was released today, and The Kickback's forums have been updated to this new version. It fixes many security vulnerabilities.

I'm sure many of you are probably wondering where The Kickback is going. At the moment, it will remain a simple forum site. Sometime in the future, more specifically, when phpBB 2.2 is released, I will begin to work on other parts of the site. For now, it will remain as is.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Venom
Graphics Guru
Graphics Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well dude if you need some graphics, im here to help, and this time i wont say ill do it and not do it, i actually have free time nowadays
|darc|
Rex Kickbackis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Venom wrote:
well dude if you need some graphics, im here to help, and this time i wont say ill do it and not do it, i actually have free time nowadays

Not at the moment, but when phpBB2.2 comes out, we're gonna have to write a theme for it Smile I want a custom theme - I don't want to use the default like right now.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Anti-Hero Dark
Ultra Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be willing to do any sort of thing that involves writing or designing.

Just ask about somthing and I'll let you know if I include it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Kickback Forum Index -> News and Poll Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: