The Kickback Forum Index The Kickback
http://www.thekickback.com/
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The forums are coming along nicely.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Kickback Forum Index -> Site Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Chuck
Ultra Poster


Joined: 17 May 2002
Posts: 868
Location: Your mother's vagina

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your right, you will kiss our asses

Last edited by Chuck on Sat Jun 15, 2002 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chaotic
Ultra Poster


Joined: 16 May 2002
Posts: 1251
Location: There.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These forums are doing good.
_________________

We need guns. Lots of guns.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
G-One\\
The World's Greatest


Joined: 28 May 2002
Posts: 250

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Venom wrote:
lol......he could be pretty good for our "war"

What if I invite him.... wait till he does something wrong..... than gets flamed..... than gets banned!!!!!!!!!!!! So i can laugh in his face when i see him!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tenkin
Typo Kign


Joined: 14 Jun 2002
Posts: 1056
Location: N'Awlins, bitch

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great One wrote:
I have friend that would join if i told him.
But here is an example of how he is. Xbox is out, its beats the crap out of everything (hes never played it)!! After getting a ps2 for christmas: Xbox controllers are big and so is the console imo ps2 is better (and he still hasnt played xbox)

When i wanted win xp: according to the reviews people wrote xp sucks you wont be able to blablablabla xp is no good!
some huge comp genius gets xp: he stops talking about it!

You play a pc game infront of him: It would look better on ps2!

I HATE THAT BASTARD!!!!! I HATE THAT BASTARD!!!!!I HATE THAT BASTARD!!!!!


Wich is why ill never tell him about this forum.... Or maybe if i can count on you guys to flame him.....


Actually, ya'll don't know him but Darc is exactly like that sometimes.
_________________


"Get your mind on the task at hand: Attending to my needs. Forget all your meaningless whattodo and get back to pleasing my weenus" - Chris Lee
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
|darc|
Rex Kickbackis


Joined: 15 May 2002
Posts: 2505
Location: New Orleans, LA

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anarchist wrote:
Great One wrote:
I have friend that would join if i told him.
But here is an example of how he is. Xbox is out, its beats the crap out of everything (hes never played it)!! After getting a ps2 for christmas: Xbox controllers are big and so is the console imo ps2 is better (and he still hasnt played xbox)

When i wanted win xp: according to the reviews people wrote xp sucks you wont be able to blablablabla xp is no good!
some huge comp genius gets xp: he stops talking about it!

You play a pc game infront of him: It would look better on ps2!

I HATE THAT BASTARD!!!!! I HATE THAT BASTARD!!!!!I HATE THAT BASTARD!!!!!


Wich is why ill never tell him about this forum.... Or maybe if i can count on you guys to flame him.....


Actually, ya'll don't know him but Darc is exactly like that sometimes.


eh..... that is you mark.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Chuck
Ultra Poster


Joined: 17 May 2002
Posts: 868
Location: Your mother's vagina

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know darc good

his mom and my mom have been like really good friends for as long as i can remember

in another words, as soon as they start talking, it takes a pipe bomb to get them to stop
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
|darc|
Rex Kickbackis


Joined: 15 May 2002
Posts: 2505
Location: New Orleans, LA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of a sudden the forums are doing good.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Venom
Graphics Guru
Graphics Guru


Joined: 15 May 2002
Posts: 455
Location: Norco...hicktown USA, yee F-ing Ha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

|darc| wrote:
All of a sudden the forums are doing good.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


yu think it could be cuz great one's went down?
_________________
Dreaming Leads to Destruction.......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
|darc|
Rex Kickbackis


Joined: 15 May 2002
Posts: 2505
Location: New Orleans, LA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Venom wrote:
|darc| wrote:
All of a sudden the forums are doing good.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


yu think it could be cuz great one's went down?


Nah, Great One's members didnt all really come here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ironjosh
Member


Joined: 14 Jun 2002
Posts: 47
Location: Machesney Park, IL

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's where I came from -_-' Shocked
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Perry
Outlaw Immortal


Joined: 26 May 2002
Posts: 449
Location: Still Tha Row ! ! !

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, seems like you are liked a lot darc, this thread is turning into a "I know him better than you do", "i love you more....no i love you more" thread.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
|darc|
Rex Kickbackis


Joined: 15 May 2002
Posts: 2505
Location: New Orleans, LA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perry wrote:
LOL, seems like you are liked a lot darc, this thread is turning into a "I know him better than you do", "i love you more....no i love you more" thread.



Laughing


Well, as soon as kickback kicks off, you will all be my slaves! Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Chaotic
Ultra Poster


Joined: 16 May 2002
Posts: 1251
Location: There.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't enslave me! Not if you're already my bitch! Twisted Evil
_________________

We need guns. Lots of guns.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker


Joined: 15 May 2002
Posts: 912

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

|darc| wrote:
Perry wrote:
LOL, seems like you are liked a lot darc, this thread is turning into a "I know him better than you do", "i love you more....no i love you more" thread.



Laughing


Well, as soon as kickback kicks off, you will all be my slaves! Twisted Evil


i already am Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
|darc|
Rex Kickbackis


Joined: 15 May 2002
Posts: 2505
Location: New Orleans, LA

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

liltimmyw wrote:
|darc| wrote:
Perry wrote:
LOL, seems like you are liked a lot darc, this thread is turning into a "I know him better than you do", "i love you more....no i love you more" thread.



Laughing


Well, as soon as kickback kicks off, you will all be my slaves! Twisted Evil


i already am Shocked


What are you doing here? Get back in the fields bitch! Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Kickback Forum Index -> Site Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group