The Kickback Forum Index The Kickback
http://www.thekickback.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Kickback's First Anniversary
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Kickback Forum Index -> News and Poll Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think The Kickback needs a new logo?
Yes, I would like to see a new logo!
71%
 71%  [ 15 ]
No! The current one's fine!
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
I'd have to see the new logo first.
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
It doesn't bother me either way.
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 21

|darc|
Rex Kickbackis

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 4:18 pm    Post subject: The Kickback's First Anniversary Reply with quote

Well, just like the male in me, I forgot about an important anniversary - The Kickback's! Oh well, I'm only two days late.

Jeeba Land was founded on May 7, 2002. It was intended as a joke forum between the members of dcemulation.com's forums, Jeeba Jabba, and I. People started registering, and I focused to a more serious mood, and broke the cowebmaster ties with Jeeba Jabba. The place was renamed to The Kickback at that time. Technically, The Kickback's anniversary hasn't hit yet, so maybe I'm not so forgetful?

In the beginning, I was given many words of encouragement, but many left since then. I will be planning to do a mass email to those who haven't posted in a while, encouraging them to have a visit back and experience what is The Kickback of today.

I would really like to thank those who stick with me even today. If it weren't for you guys enduring the boredom of the boards even on those most lively days, The Kickback would have withered away and died. I am proud to see The Kickback having more and more posts and daily visitors. It's worth the money keeping this site alive - which means I'm happy to lose $138.24 a year for you guys. Thank you so much!

There's a new poll up for you guys, too. Eventually I will create some sort of icon or symbol to represent The Kickback.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The Tankness
Kickback Respected

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hit the "Yes..." one.....though I sort of miss that one I used to see (the one w/the lightening bolt shaped arrow thing).
Typo Kign

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know where I stand, I really want a new logo.

"Get your mind on the task at hand: Attending to my needs. Forget all your meaningless whattodo and get back to pleasing my weenus" - Chris Lee
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Klonoa
Kickback Veteran

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking about how old The Kickback was the other day I knew It's birth started around this time last year... heheh time flew. Razz Yeah I'm surprised that this place has stood It's ground even for today I'm glad to see It's still around. Very Happy

Anyways new logo would be good.
Wagh
Evil Naner

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hrm I figured that downtime was for it's birthday Razz Ohwell...
The Kickback's Trotsky

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Stalin (darc), in an attempt to acquire complete power, had me, Trotsky (Jeeba), assassinated... Also known as demodded..deadmined.. etc Razz

I think he just did it because we used to get in arguments quite often and thought I'd do something stupid like fuck up the boards...
Rex Kickbackis

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeeba Jabba wrote:
Yeah, Stalin (darc), in an attempt to acquire complete power, had me, Trotsky (Jeeba), assassinated... Also known as demodded..deadmined.. etc Razz

I think he just did it because we used to get in arguments quite often and thought I'd do something stupid like fark up the boards...

Yeah pretty much.... lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jeeba Jabba
The Kickback's Trotsky

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

|darc| wrote:
Jeeba Jabba wrote:

I think he just did it because we used to get in arguments quite often and thought I'd do something stupid like fark up the boards...

Yeah pretty much.... lol
\

Yeah, well just to let you know, I wouldn't, nor have ever planned on it..
Rex Kickbackis

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeeba Jabba wrote:
|darc| wrote:
Jeeba Jabba wrote:

Yeah pretty much.... lol
\

Yeah, well just to let you know, I wouldn't, nor have ever planned on it..

Yeah, but I didn't know that at the time, did I? Razz I've offered you a staff position back but you refuse so Razz Besides we had different views on what this site would be.
crazyrom
The Dark Lord

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: The Kickback's First Anniversary Reply with quote

|darc| wrote:
It's worth the money keeping this site alive - which means I'm happy to lose $138.24 a year for you guys. Thank you so much!

There's a new poll up for you guys, too. Eventually I will create some sort of icon or symbol to represent The Kickback.

Damn it must be nice i pay $240 a year. Twisted Evil
The Tankness
Kickback Respected

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 12:40 am    Post subject: Re: The Kickback's First Anniversary Reply with quote

crazyrom wrote:
|darc| wrote:
It's worth the money keeping this site alive - which means I'm happy to lose $138.24 a year for you guys. Thank you so much!

Damn it must be nice i pay $240 a year. Twisted Evil

Shocked
Evil Naner

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn you people get jacked.. I paid.. 8$ a year o.o
Ultra Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wagh wrote:
damn you people get jacked.. I paid.. 8$ a year o.o

Huh? How does that work out?

We need guns. Lots of guns.
Wagh
Evil Naner

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

8 bucks for the domain name.. and my sister wubs teh host so it's all good.
Ultra Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wagh wrote:
8 bucks for the domain name.. and my sister wubs teh host so it's all good.

Oh, ok, I thought you olny paid 8 bucks a year for it all...

We need guns. Lots of guns.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Kickback Forum Index -> News and Poll Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: