The Kickback Forum Index The Kickback
http://www.thekickback.com/
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Kickback's First Anniversary
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Kickback Forum Index -> News and Poll Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think The Kickback needs a new logo?
Yes, I would like to see a new logo!
71%
 71%  [ 15 ]
No! The current one's fine!
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
I'd have to see the new logo first.
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
It doesn't bother me either way.
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 21

Author Message
Tenkin
Typo Kign


Joined: 14 Jun 2002
Posts: 1056
Location: N'Awlins, bitch

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that he did
_________________


"Get your mind on the task at hand: Attending to my needs. Forget all your meaningless whattodo and get back to pleasing my weenus" - Chris Lee
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chaotic
Ultra Poster


Joined: 16 May 2002
Posts: 1251
Location: There.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He did a good job too Wink
_________________

We need guns. Lots of guns.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker


Joined: 15 May 2002
Posts: 912

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need a new poll on the mainpage.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chaotic
Ultra Poster


Joined: 16 May 2002
Posts: 1251
Location: There.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

liltimmyw wrote:
We need a new poll on the mainpage.

Do you liek the new logo?
Yes.
No.
I don't care, honestly...
_________________

We need guns. Lots of guns.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker


Joined: 15 May 2002
Posts: 912

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaotic wrote:
liltimmyw wrote:
We need a new poll on the mainpage.

Do you liek the new logo?
Yes.
No.
I don't care, honestly...


Yeah, that's the ticket!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chaotic
Ultra Poster


Joined: 16 May 2002
Posts: 1251
Location: There.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

liltimmyw wrote:
Chaotic wrote:
liltimmyw wrote:
We need a new poll on the mainpage.

Do you liek the new logo?
Yes.
No.
I don't care, honestly...


Yeah, that's the ticket!

darc should give me admin so I can take care of little stuff like this for him...I'm on more than him Wink
_________________

We need guns. Lots of guns.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker


Joined: 15 May 2002
Posts: 912

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaotic wrote:
liltimmyw wrote:
Chaotic wrote:
liltimmyw wrote:
We need a new poll on the mainpage.

Do you liek the new logo?
Yes.
No.
I don't care, honestly...


Yeah, that's the ticket!

darc should give me admin so I can take care of little stuff like this for him...I'm on more than him Wink


Yeah!

Chaotic for admin 2003!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chaotic
Ultra Poster


Joined: 16 May 2002
Posts: 1251
Location: There.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

liltimmyw wrote:
Chaotic wrote:
liltimmyw wrote:
Chaotic wrote:
liltimmyw wrote:
We need a new poll on the mainpage.

Do you liek the new logo?
Yes.
No.
I don't care, honestly...


Yeah, that's the ticket!

darc should give me admin so I can take care of little stuff like this for him...I'm on more than him Wink


Yeah!

Chaotic for admin 2003!!

w00t!
_________________

We need guns. Lots of guns.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker


Joined: 15 May 2002
Posts: 912

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaotic wrote:
liltimmyw wrote:
Chaotic wrote:
liltimmyw wrote:
Chaotic wrote:
liltimmyw wrote:
We need a new poll on the mainpage.

Do you liek the new logo?
Yes.
No.
I don't care, honestly...


Yeah, that's the ticket!

darc should give me admin so I can take care of little stuff like this for him...I'm on more than him Wink


Yeah!

Chaotic for admin 2003!!

w00t!


Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sharpie
The Elmery One
The Elmery One


Joined: 04 Mar 2003
Posts: 412
Location: Kenner, La

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im in Alabama right now Razz it took my dad 10 hours to drive up here (we went thru missisipi, Tenesee, and finally Alabama, im actually appreciating my 56k connection, because over here Earthlink only allows you to connect at 28.8kbps Sad ill be back home tuesday, and BTW the new logo is kool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Chaotic
Ultra Poster


Joined: 16 May 2002
Posts: 1251
Location: There.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elmer wrote:
Im in Alabama right now Razz it took my dad 10 hours to drive up here (we went thru missisipi, Tenesee, and finally Alabama, im actually appreciating my 56k connection, because over here Earthlink only allows you to connect at 28.8kbps Sad ill be back home tuesday, and BTW the new logo is kool

28.8? Ouch...
_________________

We need guns. Lots of guns.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Xylene
Kickback Respected


Joined: 20 Sep 2002
Posts: 651
Location: my house

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah.. a new poll about the new logo would be nice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
|darc|
Rex Kickbackis


Joined: 15 May 2002
Posts: 2505
Location: New Orleans, LA

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Genius Chaotic doesn't know that he can already do that stuff.

And a poll was made.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Chaotic
Ultra Poster


Joined: 16 May 2002
Posts: 1251
Location: There.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

|darc| wrote:
Genius Chaotic doesn't know that he can already do that stuff.

And a poll was made.

I can?! Rolling Eyes
ah, that's right...there's a forum for that...oops Embarassed
_________________

We need guns. Lots of guns.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
|darc|
Rex Kickbackis


Joined: 15 May 2002
Posts: 2505
Location: New Orleans, LA

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz Chaotic for demotion 2k3!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Kickback Forum Index -> News and Poll Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group