The Kickback Forum Index The Kickback
http://www.thekickback.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm leaving...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Kickback Forum Index -> News and Poll Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
|darc|
Rex Kickbackis

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: I'm leaving... Reply with quote

It's 7:31 right now, and I'm leaving for Texas at 9:00. I don't know where we're going in Texas, we're just driving and we're gonna to end up wherever. Houston and Memphis were booked. Hopefully I can find a source of internet connection (most likely I'll use my sister's boyfriend's cell phone which has internet connectivity.... paid for by his job so he can use it all he wants) and I will be able to check up on events using my dad's laptop. I've taken my GBA, mp3 player, cell phone, GameCube, and some books... hopefully I can survive staying away from home for so long...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Chaotic
Ultra Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We may also leave, but not until tomorrow morning if we do. We'll be driving (also towards Texas), and if we can't find a hotel, we'll crash with my mom's friend in Austin. I'll be bringing my usual assortment of electronics to keep me occupied. Good luck, and have fun.

We need guns. Lots of guns.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Gumby
Sweet Transvestite

Location: the moon-drenched shores of my(not yours) most beloved planet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaotic wrote:
We may also leave, but not until tomorrow morning if we do. We'll be driving (also towards Texas), and if we can't find a hotel, we'll crash with my mom's friend in Austin. I'll be bringing my usual assortment of electronics to keep me occupied. Good luck, and have fun.

yes..above all else...have fun Rolling Eyes
lol... we as always, still haven't left...i feel like going swimming in the gulf.

We live in a material world, and I hate to admit it, but for a minute there; I lost myself...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chaotic
Ultra Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we did leave...but got bored in traffic, so we came back.

Haroldsmith
Super Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I left and am now in bum fuck shreveport. Brought along my gba that can only play gbc and gb games right now, my trusty GC and PS2, and not to mention my handy dandy notebook. As of now, I'm crashing at my uncle's house and getting ready to get the ice beam in metroid prime. I'll either do that or go for the sky scroll in Brave Fencer Musashi.
Klonoa
Kickback Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have a good time!

Oh and yeah good luck with the Hurricane over there.
Chaotic
Ultra Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Klonoa wrote:
Have a good time!

Hurricane? Oh, that thing...
It passed us up, I feel robbed. Bunch of wind, few raindrops, I'm disappointed.

Haroldsmith
Super Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaotic wrote:
Klonoa wrote:
Have a good time!

Hurricane? Oh, that thing...
It passed us up, I feel robbed. Bunch of wind, few raindrops, I'm disappointed.

So I take it that there is still power all around the parish. T3h w007n3ss.
Chaotic
Ultra Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We didn't lose power once. I think Arabi did, for like 5 minutes (a car hit a pole, or something).

|darc|
Rex Kickbackis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We ended up in Galveston, Texas. The city has a beach, and basically nothing else. I stood in the damn hotel room all day. Just before that I stood in the car all day, and afterwards I stood in the car all day going home. The hotel blocked out AV inputs, so I couldn't hook up my Gamecube. I beat GBA Zelda upon arrival, so I had no games. The room was damp, and it was fucking up my books, so I put them away so they wouldn't get all wavy (yes, it was that damp). There was dog hair on the floor like they hadn't vacuumed. The only thing I had was my mp3 player, which stood alive on one charge for over 12 hours on the way back, which makes me <3 the thing even more, but I think I'm going to get a car charger anyway.
Chaotic
Ultra Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I played Counter-Strike online the entire time, I got my fix, yet I didn't get any better at it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Kickback Forum Index -> News and Poll Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: